Department of Commerce
|Sri S. MAHENDER KUMAR, M.Com., M.B.A., (Ph.D.)|
- Prof. AHMED HUSSAIN,M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Sri T. RAJESWAR, M.Com., LL.B., M.Phil., PGDPMIR.,(Ph.D.)
- Sri C. DATTATREYULU, M.F.A.
- Sri P. SUGUNAKAR REDDY, M.B.A.,M.H.R.M.,(Ph.D.)
- Sri M.VENU GOPAL, M.Com.,(M.B.A.)
- Sri A. RAJIN KUMAR, M.B.A.
- Smt. V. RAJANI, M.Com., M.Phil.
- Sri Y. SAM SAXEN, M.B.A.
- Sri B. KISHORE KUMAR, M.B.A.
- Smt. V. BHAVANI, M.B.A.
- Ms. SALMA SULTHANA, M.B.A.
- Smt. S. KALPANA, M.Com., M.F.A.
- Ms. BEULAH, M.B.A.
- Ms. D. PRATHYUSHA, M.B.A.
- Mr. A. Cheralu, M.B.A.
- Ms. K.L.V. Manasa, M.B.A.,M.H.R.M.,(Ph.D.)
- Ms. Anusha, M.B.A.
- Ms. B. Deepika, M.B.A.
- Ms. P. Sandya Rani, M.Com.,M.B.A.
- Ms. B. Chandrakala Naik, M.B.A.
The course of commerce deals with the pros and cons of revenue of the trade irrespective of its quality in terms of effects on the society or the system. Since the time the barter system has vanished commerce has come into existence. It is hard to imagine any system of banking or the growth of mnc and stock exchange of the nation without commerce The globalization factors have created a tremendous demand for the subject, the invasion of foreign banking services and globalization products made commerce a prominent one in modern mans day life.
Teaching will include large formal lectures, seminars and tutorials. Assessment will involve combinations of coursework and examinations for each module. Coursework generally includes essays and reports, assignments, presentations, group projects and case study analysis, all with a strong work-based focus.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The course is for a duration of three years. The syllabi varies from time to time depending on the changes made by kakatiya university.
A degree in commerce gives an opportunity in banking services, charted accountancy, constancy services, it sector civil services and many other business associations.